AgeofMagic
Welcome to the Age of Magic Forums, please fan the game if you have not already done so!
http://www.byond.com/games/Zagros5000/AgeofMagic!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

AgeofMagic
Welcome to the Age of Magic Forums, please fan the game if you have not already done so!
http://www.byond.com/games/Zagros5000/AgeofMagic!
AgeofMagic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestions and Bugs Official Age of Magic testing thread

5 posters

Go down

Suggestions and Bugs Official Age of Magic testing thread Empty Suggestions and Bugs Official Age of Magic testing thread

Post by Zagros (Rhyuke) Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:24 pm

below is a list of bugs/suggestions made by players who tested the game

holy sage suggestions
--------------------------------
have skills that heal mana only heal mana of others and not self
a skill that lets holy sages generate mana overtime--this way in large fights when the holy sages are at the back they can focus on regening mana when they are not damaging/healing
holy sage should get some spells that lets them boost their allies attack/def/speed/int/crit rate--perhaps even an option for them to do click buffs instead of it affecting all party members
they would use skill then click the person they wish to buff--i think this would be really nice imo
another offensive skill--maybe one huge meteor that goes where you click
----
absolution passive reworking

aura caster freeze overlay doesn't disappear if u log with it on

can block and punch

armor skill 2 has crazy spam and no longer homes/explodes

Tomes are too common

beams disabled
weather does not go away unless you log out or enter an area that has weather--maybe a check every 5mins if
players in an area without weather, weather turns off

deathball hurts party members-i think there are other spells aswell that do might be related
to new projectile system for pixels
general skills do aswell
all battle mage skills do

can punch through dense objects to hit enemies

more of a suggestion but maybe an aggro bar/list for npcs. whoever has done the most damage to it is its target, this could make way for aggro skills

high lvls shudnt get as much exp for killing low lv npcs*people 1h itting slimes to lvl up fast

getting stuck in hospital bed due to afk people-fixed i think

some time mage skills don't have there affects

option for getting rid of equipment

can't change names lol

death ball infinity only shoots 1 ball noiw instead of 8 in all directions

heaven wheel-adamantine stack icons

when you relog makes you do tutorial again if u go into academy

When you do a quest for a guild, and complete it. Then go back to get another quest, it says you need to be apart of a guild. -Edit Nero

target should only show up to the user

--------FireBirds list---------------
You can hit behind and around you. With careful aiming you can multihit mobs. Only works wehn you aren't targetting.

Jewelz in inventory doesn't update to your actual amount---pressing i doesnt show jewels

Mystic star entrance bugged. Its too far up, people can't enter

Teleportatin skill teleports to useless places and into water where they can't move--maps changed i need to change coords

Evil explosion seems to send a message to the world chat of "(name of player) is protected!"

Being attacked and mob perishing gets annoying+spams chat for people with windowed screen

EXP bar doesn't udpate just stay at full--currently no state for 0percent exp probably why theres confusion

If you are targetting something, you miss things directly in front of your face-??????????????

Skills that have animation and mana cost, but no move/dmg
Wither -Holy sage
Water bullet- aura
Dragons ball and all skills after- dragon slayer
Aura boost?

-BUGS- Edit Nero and Reformists List and JOsechar
2. If your client isn't maximized and you click "Use Passive Points" the screen is set to the maximized view instead of the view of your client. -Edit Nero
4. Skills will not kill mobs only drop their hp to 0%. -Edit Nero--only true for some skills, might be related to salvos/certain projectiles i think, i defiantly noticed it tho
6. Tactician doesn't give a 12% magic power bonus. -Reformistwith7 .Boost Magic skill doesn't work.
-Reformist--prob related to same issue as tactician?
9. Stamina on equipment doesn't apply any bonuses to health/mana. -Reformist-------it does but in very very small amounts, i think it should be raised quite a bit

11. In creation it asked if I want to be a fire or lightning dragon slayer. I chose fire. When I first learn skills they are fire, but when you relog it turns into lightning out of no-where. -Reformist--

some sort of way to change the spell-card to match your element once you get it would prob get rid of some confusion

12. If a party member hits you, it displays the hurt state. -Edit Nero
13. When you enter Mystic Star and leave, you can't re-enter it. -Edit Nero
15. You can use some spells while resting

21. Water Bullet for Water Mages does not work. -Tarcio
22. Zodiac Card for Jack of All Trades doesn't actually home in on the target. -Edit Nero
Zagros (Rhyuke)
Zagros (Rhyuke)
Admin

https://ageofmagic.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Suggestions and Bugs Official Age of Magic testing thread Empty Re: Suggestions and Bugs Official Age of Magic testing thread

Post by Kneeburglar Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:39 pm

Beast Soul

- Earth Arrow Fires off to the side of your avatar, not directly in front.
- Earth Arrow Pierces, but only does damage to the first mob it hits.
- Not sure if intentional but, Earth Arrow is now 1 tiled, instead of it's former 3 tile damage box.
- Earth Arrow is unable to kill a mob, it brings it to like 1 health I guess, but never kills it.

-Gludge

Last edited by Kneeburglar on Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Kneeburglar

Back to top Go down

Suggestions and Bugs Official Age of Magic testing thread Empty Re: Suggestions and Bugs Official Age of Magic testing thread

Post by lager1 Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:03 am

~Few more Bugs and Suggestions~

Jack of All Trades

ºLucky Card doesnt crit(Supposed to have a high crit chance)
ºSometimes, your spells won't hit enemies right infront of you, icons are kinda strange and it gets really hard to aim properly
ºWhenever you use Lucky Card, you get stuck untill the animation is over which is kinda bad, makes you really vulnerable
ºLucky Card pierce through enemies but only damages the first enemy hit
ºLucky Card Deluxe have the same problems as Lucky Card, hits only the first enemy
ºAll spells won't finish off the enemies, except for Gust Card
Suggestions:
ºChange the way you learn your spells, learning gust card before you learn Lucky Card looks kinda wrong
ºNeed more spells

lager1

Back to top Go down

Post by Zagros (Rhyuke) Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:30 pm

thanks
Zagros (Rhyuke)
Zagros (Rhyuke)
Admin

https://ageofmagic.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kneeburglar Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:40 pm

Game Breaking Bug!@!@!@!

The bonus speed granted from the passive High Strung, are not reset when re-allocating stats. Thus leading to the possibility of infinite speed.

-Gludge

Kneeburglar

Back to top Go down

Post by Saxi Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:26 pm

There's a bug if you make a party then when you try to log back in it doesnt load your char( game doesnt wipe your char,it still give the option to load your char)

Saxi

Back to top Go down

Post by Lanxer Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:12 am

Kneeburglar wrote:Game Breaking Bug!@!@!@!

The bonus speed granted from the passive High Strung, are not reset when re-allocating stats.  Thus leading to the possibility of infinite speed.

-Gludge
gahahahaha you beat me into it :p lol!
Lanxer
Lanxer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lanxer Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:19 am

Zag can you please fix the hitbox of all the mobs even the players? cause they are a bit funky.
Lanxer
Lanxer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down